CUSTOM CARBON HYDROFOIL
The ClassicCustom Lengths 65-90cm
- We can set up a phone call or series of email exchanges to build the perfect custom setup following a non-refundable deposit of $500 payable via credit card using the button below. Due to high demand and challenging global supply chain issues discussed here, the waitlist is currently about 6 weeks. You will be invoiced upon completion and I will ship after final payment.
The ClydesdaleCustom Lengths up to 101cm
- Developed for aggressive riders and those looking for increased length, The Clydesdale is compatible with all of the same adapters as The Classic. Currently available with the 140x90mm track mount plate and Tuttle specifically for windsurfers, this is the strongest and lightest carbon mast available. Read the FAQ to see if it’s the right option for you.
Fuselage Adaptersprice each w/mast
- Moses / SAB Foil / SS GW
- Naish / Takuma
- North Sonar
- CloudIX X/F Carbon Fuselage
- Signature Performance Foils (SPG)
- Neil Pryde
- Liquid Force, CloudIX Original
- Slingshot Hoverglide
- Zeeko Spitfire
Board Mountsprice each w/mast
- 140x90mm Lightweight
- 165x90mm Eccentric
- Windsurf & High Volume
- KF Mount
- Tuttle Box
- Slingshot Tuttle
Extras / Upgradesmessage for info
- Cedrus Fuselage
- Stringy Moses Fuselage
- Stringy QR Board Mount
- Custom Stringy Wings
- Custom Cedrus Adapters
Adapter or Mount OnlyExisting Customers
- Want to try new wings with your existing Project Cedrus mast? Click the button below to order an adapter only. Price includes shipping, handling, and hardware. Please do not contact me for non-Cedrus specific adapters.
Don’t see your favorite wings? If it’s a basic attachment I can most likely design the adapter needed using this process. There is no additional cost for custom Cedrus-specific adapters, however adapters are not designed or machined until a deposit is paid. Message me for additional upgrades like custom fuselages and quick-release board mounts. Please see the FAQ before submitting any questions regarding compatibility or price.
best wingsurfing mast ever.
foilfridays, 75cm mast / wing
I'm a heavier rider weighing in over 200lbs. I had some early concern that maybe the foil would be too light for me and exhibit some riding characteristics such as flexing or softness in the mast or fuselage but it has been any thing but that. Ride is very firm and super responsive, no softness or weakness.
Hans, 90cm mast / kite
I finally got out on the Adherend mast for the first time with the cloud 9 wings (and longer fuselage fasteners -- thanks for the heads up). Anyway, just wanted to say it rides even better than it looks. Not that I'm very good on the surf foil yet, but the light weight definitely helps.
Aaron, 65cm mast / surf
I could not have learned to foil without this. It was so much easier to walk up the beach, get past the break, and learn to water start. At 105lbs, the aluminum foils are just too heavy for me.
Kristen, 90cm mast / kite